Project managing your future business needs
As a business owner, your wealth and well-being are inextricably linked to your business.
It is your source of income, your most important asset and, frequently, its sale will fund your retirement.
At Omnis Group, we want to support your goals so you can retire financially secure by providing you with independent and objective advice, tailored to meet your specific circumstances.
The key objective of our Board of Advice program is to support you and maximise your opportunities to achieve your future growth, improvement, succession and estate planning aspirations.
You retain complete control over your business
We provide advice and guidance; we do not make decisions. Instead, we support you as a business owner to improve the profit and value of your business with personalised support where you need it most.
Our Board of Advice program includes:
- Meeting with you at regular intervals that work for you, in a quiet place away from your business to minimise interruptions;
- Structuring formal agendas in advance of all meetings so you can prepare. Each meeting includes but is not limited to:
- Financial Performance
- Industry Performance
- Key Priorities
- Updating agreed strategies, actions plans and summary notes from each meeting and providing our support as and when required;
- Coordinating your team of experts if you require professional project advisory support;
- Revaluating your business with a complete business value gap analysis on the 12-month anniversary date of our Board of Advice engagement.
Our Board of Advice program empowers you to take control of your future by increasing profit, reducing risk and helping grow the value of your business.
By applying these principles, we help to make your business more profitable and valuable so you can enjoy your future life plans – personal, family and business.
If you rely on your business income for your livelihood, then our Board of Advice program will help you improve profits, work less and enjoy a better lifestyle.