Sleep better at night knowing your numbers are right!
A lack of accurate financial information is a major cause of stress and concern for business owners and their families.
Appointing a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in your business is one way to fix this problem, but many small businesses can’t afford a full time, experienced CFO.
Omnis Group’s CFO Program allows you to access the knowledge and expertise of an external or virtual CFO when you need to. Our Program provides you with specialised financial management advice and support to build an industry benchmark performing business in a way that is tailored to suit your budget.
Our Program supports you on the critical financial elements of running a successful business including growing sales, managing key operating costs and improving profit and cash flow.
The key outcome is to provide you with accurate financial information and reports in a timely and affordable way, so you can focus on growing your business.
We offer flexible pricing models so you choose and pay for the agreed time and service options.
Omnis Group’s CFP Program includes:
- Annual Budgeting and Forecasting: Ensure your business is operating within its means by preparing and regularly monitoring annual Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Budgets and Forecasts.
- Accurate Financial Reporting: Create customised reports that tell you how your business is truly performing – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Benchmarking and Key Performance Indicator (KPIs): Pinpoint your business strengths and weaknesses by using industry benchmarking information. Your CFO uses KPI ratio analysis to identify your best opportunities for business improvement.
- Regular Meetings: You decide how the CFO interacts with you and your team. We combine face to face meetings, webinars and conference calls to discuss:
- Profit and Loss and Cash Flow variances;
- Benchmarking and KPIs results;
- Implementing improvement strategies and action plans.
- Access to Specialists: If needed, we can call upon other experts for specialist advice in human resources, IT, marketing, legal or other areas.
- Goals and Action Plans: Your CFO can support you to develop and then implement a formal Action Plan that makes your team accountable for delivery.