Self-managed Superannuation Fund
Superannuation is one of those areas that can be compared to a cart on a rollercoaster. Its performance is constantly affected by economic climate and shifting legislation that alter the benefits individuals and businesses can gain from superannuation funds.
The benefits of having a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) include:
- Having the financial freedom to develop your own investment strategies.
- Gaining more control over the administration costs and your assets.
- Maximising opportunities to gain tax benefits, and ultimately reduce tax.
- Allowing greater flexibility with estate planning and buying property or other alternative assets.
There are a lot of advantages available to you and your business. And, we are here to assist you in finding out what those are. Aside from that, we can also provide you with information regarding:
- The set up and administration of your SMSF
- Dealing with and reviewing compliance of your SMSF
- Preparing financial statements
- Lodging Income Tax Returns
- Using your SMSF to purchase property
- Providing referrals to SMSF Financial Advisors
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more about establishing your personalised super fund.