Welcome To Omnis Group
A Different Approach To Your Business Accounting Needs
You’ll find we do things differently to other accounting firms. You won’t see a lot of overpriced artwork in our foyer and you won’t see us swanning around in expensive suits; we don’t even wear ties! You’re more likely to find us with our sleeves rolled up talking to clients, either at our office or theirs, because we come to you, so we can really understand your business.
Omnis Group exists to change the lives of business owners here in Perth for the better. We do this by supporting them with honest, practical, real world advice and solutions that make a difference, reducing their stress, improving their profits and giving them more balance in their lives.
Small business owners make up over 95% of all businesses in Australia. They are the backbone of our economy, yet are the least supported, most stressed and poorly rewarded sector. Often they have no formal business training, but they have drive, passion and are good at what they do. We support them and share our knowledge and experience to provide proactive advice and support to support them on their business journey. Helping them avoid pitfall, overcome hurdles, maximise profits and grab every opportunity to enhance their success.
It is this that gets us out of bed in the morning and the reason we do what we do. We want to change people’s lives through supporting them achieve business success.
We exist to change business owner’s lives for the better through understanding, innovation and real world, proven solutions. We provide clarity around complex situations and empower our clients to achieve their goals, whatever they may be.
Our Core Values
- Empowerment and sharing of knowledge
- Create simplicity and provide clarity from complexity
- Plain English, no jargon, clear open communication
- Go the extra mile, always look for ways to do better
- Deal with clients and staff with honesty and integrity
- Provide transparent fixed fees and payment options
- Understand clients’ needs, motivations and wants
- Embrace innovation and continuous improvement
- Do what say going to do
- Take ownership and responsibility for a problem