How to Change Accountants
Research shows that many people are not happy with the level of service they receive from their accountant. Problems continually arise, like lack of communication, lack of pro-activeness of the accountant in identifying business improvement or even the feeling of not getting value from the service they once did.
Yet many people put up with poor service.
This is often the case because they believe switching accountants is complicated and costly. There is also the thought of additional fees their accountant might charge them if they leave.
Others have a sense of loyalty to their accountant. An accountant is a person who has intimate knowledge of your finances and has helped you through some challenging times. You may even attribute your current success to your accountant. Unfortunately, for some reason, you no longer feel you’re getting the same level of service you used to receive. You want to leave, but it’s almost like abandoning a longtime partner—it can be pretty embarrassing and uncomfortable.
Does this sound familiar?
If you’re no longer happy with the service you’re currently receiving from your accountant then there’s nothing wrong with looking for other services. Your business needs you to look for business accounting services that better fits its needs. After all, running a business is tough. So if you really want to succeed, you need to have the right kind of support and information.
Making life easier for you!
If after meeting with us you decide we offer the right business accounting services for you, we will manage the whole process of switching accountants on your behalf. We guarantee a transition that is stress-free and seamless through these steps.
- We will contact your current accountant to let them know about your intentions to switch providers. You are free to contact them prior to us to let them know you’re leaving. But if you’re uncomfortable with this, we will politely inform them for you.
- We will arrange the delivery of your books and all other financial information from your current provider to us.
- We will review and get up to speed on your accounts. No matter how complex you believe your accounts are, remember that this is what we do every day. So there’s nothing to worry about.
- We will meet with you to discuss your business, goals, and current financial situation.
- We will conduct a FREE business review, a 3 year performance review, and a business improvement report.
- We will put in place a fixed fee agreement so you know exactly how much our service will cost you.
- We will coordinate our schedules for ongoing communication and regular meetings so you know what we will do for you, and when we will do it.